Kiddy Kapers Staff
Below is information about Kiddy Kapers Staff.
At Kiddy Kapers we believe that recruiting and retaining suitably qualified and dedicated staff is the key to providing a professional service and quality care.
– All of our staff are CRB checked.
– Have Child Protection and various other qualifications.
– We are committed to providing ongoing training and development to all our staff.
– We offer comprehensive inductions to ensure that they settle in quickly and carry out their roles effectively.
– We consider our staff’s views seriously and believe they have an important role in improving the provision.
– Staff are allocated responsibility to a room or age group according to their skills, experience and qualifications.
– The ratios of staff to children, by age group, comply with OFSTED regulations.
– Our nursery has a designated SENCO (Special Education Needs Coordinator).
– Staff are suitably trained in health and safety, including first aid.
For more information about Kiddy Kapers, please click the link below to visit our Website: